royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: WORK ON EMULATION
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2018 23:06:55 GMT
Please try it in a smaller test case and create a GitHub Issue if you can reproduce it.

Thanks,
-Alex

On 8/30/18, 9:50 PM, "Pushmina Kazi" <pushmina.kazi@d-bz.com> wrote:

    Hi,
    I am using <s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer height="22" >
    Error:  " Internal problem during semantic analysis of MXML"

    Thanks in Advance
     Pashmina kazi

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com.INVALID]
    Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 9:18 PM
    To: dev@royale.apache.org
    Subject: Re: WORK ON EMULATION

    Hi Pashmina,

    describeType is a "Reflection API".  If your application is using it, instead of directly
emulating it, it is better to try to understand why you needed to use it in the first place
and modify that code.  What does that function do with the describeType XML?  There might
be a better way to write that code.

    Thanks,
    -Alex