royale-dev mailing list archives

From "Pushmina Kazi" <pushmina.k...@d-bz.com>
Subject RE: WORK ON EMULATION
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 10:57:42 GMT

Hi,
i am using describetype(customVO) and passing it as a parameter in a function
added import of describeType but still error occurs
ERROR: "Implicit coercion of a value of type TypeDefinition to an unrelated type XML".

Thanks in Advance
Pashmina kazi

-----Original Message-----
From: Yishay Weiss [mailto:yishayjobs@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 9:57 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org; dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: RE: WORK ON EMULATION

There’s an example here [1]

[1] https://github.com/yishayw/Examples/blob/FileProxy/Examples.mxml

________________________________
From: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 6:48:50 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org; dev@royale.apache.org

Hi Alina,

There is a bead called org.apache.royale.file.beads.FileBrowser.  I can't find any examples
of use.  Looks like Yishay wrote it so maybe he can help.

There is also a class called Network/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/net/URLBinaryUploader.as
you might be able to use.

If you only have a few references to FileReference in your code, it is probably simpler to
change your code to use these classes, otherwise you can try to write some emulation class
that tries to present the FileReference API.

HTH,
-Alex