royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Bead Docs etc.
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 11:14:34 GMT
I just started some folks (my daughter and some friends) on some Royale work. They’re still
getting into things. Hopefully as they get more into things, they will be able to contribute.

One of the big things they are struggling with is discovering what components there are and
what bead can work with which components. If I was not here to help them, it would be almost
impossible to get going. One of them expressed interest in helping writing documentation for
this as they are learning.

What’s the best way for her to do that? It doesn’t really fit into the wiki. I’m not
sure how to give her access to the docs.

I think ideally, this should be something that the code self-documents.

Thoughts?

Harbs