royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Mac OS X Development Environment in 5 steps / minutes
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:28:40 GMT
Hi,

today I'm switching my development machine to the new MacBook Pro 2018, so
I think is a good time to put the steps in the wiki since I think I get a
pretty fast way to be ready for Royale development. Is only 5 steps - 5
minutes! :)

I must say that is what I use to develop Apache Royale and other example
projects so hope this will help others.

Since I just create the document, let me know if something does not work
for you. Or maybe I forgot some step,...

Remember that is for Mac OS X, since it uses Homebrew (that I think is not
on other Op Systems).

As well the build system is Maven, not ANT. Take this into account.

Here is the link [1]

Hope this step by step guide help you!! :)

[1]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Apache-Royale-OS-X-development-environment-in-five-minutes

--
Carlos Rovira