royale-dev mailing list archives

From bhau <bhau2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SecureAMFStreaming channel BlazeDS support in Appache Royale
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 20:03:45 GMT
Hi carlos,
I wrote simple mxml client using remote object to connect existing back end
java server. It is not returning  proper data back.  I did some debugging
and noticed that it actually called back end server api but data returned in
AcknowledgeMessage object was not bound to _body property, instead it was
bound to _timestamp property. So resultHandler method call in
RemoteObject.js dispatches event with param.body(which is not correct data).
After modifying this in RemoteObject.js my client works fine. But I think it
is a bug. Data should be populated in _body property instead of _timestamp.

If it is not a bug then I am doing something wrong.

Please advise.

Thanks,
--Bhau

--