royale-dev mailing list archives

From chembali <chemb...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Enterprise Flex Application
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:58:51 GMT
Thank you Carlos for your input. It is not a bad idea. But I am trying to
convince myself first. After going through the Royale docs, I had
communicated to the management that a lot of our code ( probably 60% ) would
get migrated to JS without much effort ( just by using the Royale compiler
). They wanted to see that happening. I am stuck and unable to progress on
this. I would appreciate if anyone can help me on this. Please correct me if
my understanding is wrong in the first place.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/