royale-dev mailing list archives

From chembali <chemb...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Enterprise Flex Application
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2018 07:15:01 GMT
So most of the components listed below that are in the mx and spark packages
would have to be implemented. Some of the components may have been defined (
the skeletons ) but not implemented. I can download the latest Royale source
and take a look to figure this out. Please correct me if I am wrong.

BTW, I got the nightly build and tried to run compc ( JS ) compiler on one
of my components. Here is the command I tried.

C:\devenv\apache-royale-js\royale-asjs\js\bin\compc -compiler.locale=en_US
-load-config=C:/devenv/ii/trunk/tools/flex/flex4.1-adobe/frameworks/flex-config.xml
-compiler.source-path=C:\devenv\ii\trunk\components\FlexUIPlatform/src-flexui
-compiler.source-path=C:\devenv\ii\trunk\components\FlexUIPlatform/src-gen/flexui
-include-sources+=C:\devenv\ii\trunk\components\FlexUIPlatform\src-flexui\com
-include-sources+=C:\devenv\ii\trunk\components\FlexUIPlatform\src-flexui\cosm
-include-sources+=C:\devenv\ii\trunk\components\FlexUIPlatform\src-gen\flexui\com
-compiler.source-path=C:\devenv\ii\trunk\components\FlexUIPlatform/res-flexui/locale/{locale}
-compiler.external-library-path+=C:\devenv\ii\trunk\components\FlexUIPlatform\lib-flexui\flexlib.swc
-js-output=C:\devenv\ii\trunk\components\FlexUIPlatform\build\flex\flexuiplatform.js

I tried with -output and -js-output. The compilation was successful, but it
did not create any output ( JS ).  Please help me here.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/