royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Migrating Enterprise Flex Application
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:51:42 GMT
Sounds reasonable.  IMO, the key advantage of Royale is that it requires less touching of your
code, especially touching by transcoding to a less structured language.  That is just an invitation
to new bugs.  Sure there will be plenty of new bugs in the emulation components, but there
are many more people exercising those code paths so some of those bugs will be found and fixed
by others.  If you touch your code, then all bugs have to be found and fixed by you.

My 2 cents,
-Alex