royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject New project for migration using Emulation
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2018 14:52:07 GMT
Hi Guys,

Chris and Scott from Flex community approach to me and ask for help and
guidance with porting his application to Royale. I think Emulation
components will be the best to start whole effort.

I will be probably super slow with that due to other tasks, but I will try
to share all the problems here.

My first step was to generate API report for the application. I got
something, but I feel that is not the full one, because I see some Null
Pointers and errors in the build. [1]. I've used following Royale build to
generate report. [2]

If I don't have to bother because of that errors let me know and I will
share report here.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/LPkY
[2]
http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/Royale-asjs_MXRoyale/2/