royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last class selectors
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 12:10:38 GMT
But, you version is only with a part of Royale, if you put a button, will
grow, if put a TextInput, will grow and so
I think the comparison should be with almost all code involved right? I
don't think the rest of frameworks listed there will be showing parts, but
the whole library.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira