royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Royale website dead
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:55:00 GMT
Hi,

right now is working for me, but during all day I get very strange things
(nothing worked, only a page, a page but then the rest of site no....).
The same was happen this days, now works, the following day not... so
although now is working maybe it will work tomorrow?
I don't know what's happening and if there's some information about this.
Right now, I'm blind :?

thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira