royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Incorrect descendent CSS output
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 21:32:41 GMT

On 6/5/18, 2:29 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

    Done.

    That does seem to fix the problem.

    Of course, things like .Menu{} (for org.apache.royale.html.Menu) now became Menu{}. Considering
that Menu is actually a List which is a div and not a menu element, this will break any styling
applied to Menu components… There might be others. Not sure what the easiest way to solve
this problem is.

I'm not sure what that would be the case.  Maybe debug through it or add System.out.println.
 I think ArrayList.contains() is case sensitive, so I'm surprised that "Menu" is matching
"menu".

Or am I not understanding your point?
-Alex