royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Explanation of the changes
Date Sun, 13 May 2018 20:43:56 GMT
I’m glad to hear it. There is a lot of text in your email, and I need the time to read it
properly and address the points. I hope to do that tomorrow. I think there is still some unclarity
on some of the points (both ways).

I’m glad the discussion is back on track. I would like to just say that I (and I think others)
have really been trying to understand the motivation the whole time. We have been trying to
clarify the technical motivations (for and against) and getting to the point where we all
understand each other. The perceived tone might be different, but I’m not projecting anything
different than what I meant to project the entire time. I am taking more care with my words
and I’m making every attempt to use Greg’s rule about not using pronouns. It seems to
be working well… ;-)

More tomorrow.

Best,
Harbs