royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Container change
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 10:32:21 GMT

> A true team will work *together*.

together for me is to fix the problems we have due to this refactor. Not
revert something since my personal application break. Maybe we have
different ways to think about a team.

> I’ve been asking you many times already to explain *why* you think a
> refactor is important.

and I explained many times, not 2 or 3, 4 or 5 in different sentences and
with different words

> You seem to have a different opinion than me (and I think others) on what
> Basic *is*. I see nothing wrong with having component sets depend on Basic.

But I see it key due to all the things I explained in this thread. Since
you don't mind about this why are you opposing to something I find
critical? if you use Basic and Basic works the same, don't understand you
opposition that others will continue our path. And now better since I don't
think to touch Basic, so you'll never find it broken by me.

> You went ahead and made changes without first gathering consensus. We’re
> asking you to justify that your changes were warranted and if there is not
> consensus for those changes to revert your changes.

I made a huge commit, ok. But we are all doing the same all the time. We
want to have consensus with every commit we have?
If not let me know why my commit is not good and your is.

> We’re pushing back on these changes and simply standing your ground and
> claiming others are not being good team members is not fair.

Harbs, you are doing a very aggressive thing reverting my work. A work that
was done with several hours.

> Can we please keep this discussion about the technical reasons for a
> refactor and whether or not it’s the right thing to do? If you have strong
> technical reasons why Basic should not be a dependency please explain them.

Harbs, I'll explained lots of time, and you keep ask the same. What did you
not understand of the things I expressed so many time?

> There also seems to be a disconnect on package *names* and project swcs.

But Maven is working perfectly? Why are you saying that? I can send to this
pass a current build SUCCESS in every all projects in the repo.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira