royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject 1005 code error with AMF/RemoteObject while trying to access my java backend
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 17:26:55 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to make a test connection between our Flex Backend Application
with AMF and a Royale test App. I have all set up and I'm finding a similar
problem that Doug777 found in an old Flexjs thread [1]

I'm getting

{ code: -1005, message: "Invalid response.", detail: "", data: null }

In that thread there's no solution to that problem, but seems Doug get it
working for what I see in new threads.
As Piotr suggest in that thread, I removed the amf.js inject html that is
no more needed, and all worked ok.

@Doug777 what was the problem with 1005 error code? and what did you do to
solve it?

If I can get this working, I can start our first POC with Apache Royale to
migrate our App, so this is crucial for us! Any help is welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Carlos

[1] http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-
RemoteObject-Error-with-ColdFusion-td16035.html

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira