royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.3 Release
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 08:05:21 GMT
Hi Harbs,

that was returned to the old way, actually we have the same than before
refactor:

import org.apache.royale.html.Group;

public class NodeElementBase extends Group

Maybe the problem is that we don't have any example of ButtonBar in
examples? and thus I was not aware of that concrete component?

I'll try to see that and if we need, I'll create and example now for that.

The change to solve this in your code base is really easy and direct:

search all "import org.apache.royale.html.supportClasses.DataGroup;" and
replace with "import org.apache.royale.core.DataGroup;"

(for me is clear that DataGroup is a Core piece, that will be used not as
Basic or Jewel implementation, but as a "core" piece used for the rest of
UI sets)

I'll be looking at it right now

Thanks for exposing it! :)

Carlos