royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Container change
Date Sun, 06 May 2018 07:14:14 GMT
org.apache.royale.html.beads.controllers.ItemRendererMouseController was changed to the core
package as well (which also broke my app)

I did not notice discussion about this. Why the package name change? How many more changes
were there like this?

Harbs

> On May 6, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Why did Container become org.apache.royale.core.Container instead of org.apache.royale.html.Container?
>
> Why is Container Core at all?
>
> This change broke my app. While it’s not a big deal to fix it, I don’t understand
why the change. Unless we decide on a wholesale change of components, this seems like a gratuitous
breaking change for no good reason.