royale-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Royale Foundation and More
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 15:07:21 GMT
I do like simple-js-only but that's not really what it could be. I didn't
turn off the SWF build for the repo because I thought maybe I (or someone
else) would go back and add the SWF side. I did write that at this point
it is JS-only, but it still stands as possible to add SWF.

We have -asjs which is really -asjs+swf+js or, more important, it can be
anything.

However, given that right now it is a JS-only code base, I think naming it
simple-js-only is a better choice. I will work on renaming it over the
next few days.

Thank you so much for your input.
‹peter