royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Deal with Themes build
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 15:34:34 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Seems like a separate Maven profile and/or Ant target should run SASS to
generate the .css files.  There is no requirement from other Royale code
for the themes to be built into SWCs.  You can specify a .CSS file or a
.SWC file as a theme.  It is only for Maven that theme CSS files are built
into SWCs and that is only because I didn't want to take the time to
figure out how to make a CSS file a valid Maven artifact. I still don't
want to take that time.  Maybe you can figure it out.  Then I think this
build problem will mostly go away.

HTH,
-Alex