royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helping with Jewel
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2018 17:08:09 GMT
Carlos,

Ok I will wait for your changes. Please wait after your refactoring some
time. Maybe someone will have some comments to the code.
I will try to find emails with the problems on AMF, but if I won't find
anything - I can only wait to have some real endpoints for AMF to test and
fix things.

Om,

Yes! I would love to work on that with you! :)
Let's wait for Carlos's refactoring.

Thanks,
Piotr