royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get Started - Using Visual Studio Code
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2018 15:00:24 GMT
Joel,

Can you share how did you fix the issue ?

Carlos,

I see following repeating issue. Someone downloading JS, SWF version of
Royale - Creating Hello World and getting error as Joel. SWF version needs
additional dependency - playerglobal.swc to work. - That is information
which should be on Download page I think.

Thanks,
Piotr

> Hi Piotr,
>
> reading the thread, but doesn't understand but is not ok with instructions.
> My understanding is that if SDK needs something more that would be inside
> SDK, but download instructions are only to download...in the other hand,
> Joel reports that its a false alarm. Please explain and propose what needs
> to be covered in order to see if we need to change something
>
> thanks!

> > Joel,
> >
> > I'm glad that it's working. :)
> >
> > Team,
> >
> > It looks like our instruction in case of SWF version is not enough
> > transparent. We need to thing to have such instructions straight on the
> > download page of Royale.
> >
> > Thoughts ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Piotr

> > > Hi Piotr,
> > >
> > > Please ignore my previous email, it works perfect now for the swf-js
> > > version!
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Joel

> and