royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helping with Jewel
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 10:10:04 GMT
Carlos,

No problem if you want work on your own :) There are plenty of other things
which I can do, but for sure I will start using Jewel, so report you bugs
or missing things soon. Does PureMVC is not enough for you ? Your company
app is using Swiz that's why you wanted to have something like that ?

Thanks,
Piotr

> Hi Piotr,
>
> I have some plan on my mind about what's next to work on, since is going ok
> in the actual way I prefer don't break how I'm dealing with this for now
> and see how far I can go in this mode. I know lots of issues in actual
> components, but I think is better to cover more controls and components
> instead to make all perfect now. If we have 80% of what people use in a
> normal app, then we can expect more people to join us, then the rest 20%
> can come in the next iteration as with solving issues people report.
>
> I'm trying to make blog posts to cover what I'm doing, I still need to make
> one for check, other for radio,...and so on, so mostly I think right now
> progress and info is coming hand in hand.
>
> I started a page in the wiki to insert info about Jewel [1], I'll introduce
> the actual components in a table and create pages for each one of them with
> basic usage, the same as Josh made in the flexjs wiki,
>
> As well I'll create a table of components to track what's done and what's
> to come.
>
> For me issues can wait a bit so we have all more settled.
>
> What I really need is things like AMF, modules, routing, micro framework
> like swiz with dependency injection. First two are in place from some
> months now, but maybe not to be really usable, don't know since didn't have
> the time to play with it but with the few examples we have.
>
> Since I'm taking care of get Jewel to a good point, I think it will be so
> much optimal to get help in that points, so we can prepare some example
> that mix jewel and AMF,  jewel and modules, and so on...
>
> I think in this way we'll go very fast, and people out there will
> encouraged to join us.
>
> Let me know what do you think! :)
>

> [1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Introduction

> > Carlos,
> >
> > It would be great if you could give us all the details here.
> >
> > We could start raising issues for our work.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Piotr
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 12:37 AM OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Carlos, Piotr
> > >
> > > I want to try and pick this up this weekend.  I have created a mockup
> of
> > > the Echarts examples app here:
> > > https://snag.gy/vQqfRA.jpg
> > >
> > > Can you please advice if this is possible to do with the Jewel theme
> and
> > > components?
> > >
> > > It would be nice if we could have the routing work as well, although I
> am
> > > not sure if we support that yet.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Om
> > >
> > > On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 10:19 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <
> [...]
I could

--

Piotr Zarzycki