royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Royale Frameworks and More
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 10:45:08 GMT
Hi Olaf,

I was saying mainly to prepare the content (questions) to ask.
If others think is a good place to discuss question is ok.
As you say questions should be the right ones or we can hurt the project
more than help it
For me creating the google form, twitter form, google+ form... is something
more quick and easy once we have the questions

thanks!

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira