royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Royale Frameworks and More
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 21:59:52 GMT
That's so real David,

we know lots of clients that still are in Flex, and I'm planning some
meetings to show what's Royale is capable. I think I'm near, since until
now, without things like Jewel, that was not possible, since you can sell
Royale showing a screen built with only Basic components, since they are
not styled.

I think we are now near to make some marketing thanks to the visuals
developed, but still need to complete more on that effort to be able to
showcase what we want to show! :)

Thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira