royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Example config to use a Jewel combination of themes
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:33:07 GMT
I think so, in VSCode I mostly build with maven using CMD+SHIFT+B
And I'm using the maven distribution package I create as I add things

Jewel is merged so you can test it and let me know what problems you find.
Think this is the same we did with MDL and MDLExample.

As you get it, if you want to start contributing, let me know and we can
start a clean
thread where I explain how jewel is done, goals, how we can collaborate,
etc...

thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira