royale-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Royale Simple(jsonly) and More
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:32:55 GMT
Hi,

You may also want to consider changing the readme [1] so it doesn’t seem to imply this to
be part of Apache Royale project. Perhaps [2] is relevant? You could of course check it in
and/or donate it but currently it’s an external project. Is my understanding correct on
that? I’m only bringing this up as the current readme may give the wrong impression to people
who not familiar with the project and cause some brand confusion. I assume this is just because
you forked it and haven't got around to changing the readme yet.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/pentapache/royale-simple-jsonly/blob/master/README.md
2. http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/domains.html#nonaffiliation