royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Layout optimizations
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2018 09:37:52 GMT
Just to comment on this:

I’m using requestAnimationFrame which is fired right before the next paint. I was using
setTimeout if measurements were not being requested. That’s now fixed.

I did some tests and used the Chrome profiling tools to confirm that the paint was in fact
happing after requestAnimationFrame fires.

So, at least this concern seems to not be an issue.