royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can we pass colors to a CSS?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 18:21:44 GMT
Carlos,

If you could prepare test application, along with your last state of the
code it would be helpful. I wanted to also understand the issues, cause I
had issues with CSS while working on transpiledactionscript. I did win with
them and I don't think whether it was as much as I thought before some
workaround.

Thanks,
Piotr

--