royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can we pass colors to a CSS?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 11:40:05 GMT
Carlos,

I see following two things:

1) There is something in css which breaks build and you cannot uses,
because compiler have some issue with it - yes?
2) You would like to add user possibility to change components easily -
Your solution is SASS, because #1.

Am I understand in general correctly this thread ?

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki