royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proper use of Themes and SASS
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:30:01 GMT
Thanks Piotr,

I check your code and see how this works, but I have a question.
If I have in the component a "createElement" like in Label, that generates
a <span> tag, what happens if I put an IBeadView?
it overrides the createElement() to avoid create the <span> tag and creates
what dictates the IBeadView?
thanks

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira