royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Browserstack Open Source License for Apache Royale project
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 05:58:40 GMT
Om,

> I wouldn't call them sponsors.  There is an ASF level Sponsorship page [1]
> and this might conflict with that.
>
> I think a `Thanks to` page is fine.

If you prefer that name is ok for me I'll change to it. I propose
"Sponsors" since sounds more appropriate to me, but "Thanks To" is ok

> Also, Adobe is seen twice :-)

I said in my email that logos was not set yet. I didn't want to work on
that if there was some problem with this page. I only created a "draft" to
show the intention. As well texts only said why companies listed are there,
but not final text for the same reason

> And just as a disclaimer, you are the owner of Codescopic, right?

Right, but what do you want to say with that? ownership of a company is one
thing, I'm as well employee of my own company that is paying me to invest
time in this project, in the same way Adobe pay Peter and Alex. As well I
can choose to put some infrastructure resources of Codeoscopic to help this
project.

Thanks