royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [Jewel] Alert look screenshot
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2018 21:34:26 GMT
Hi,

here's how Alert looks in Jewel

https://snag.gy/YLsOwB.jpg

(light / no flat / blue)

maybe al put more later some work like to add some transition animation
when open/close, and as well with more work on Jewel be done, I'll be
reworking some things to unify look, since Design/UX is all about iterate
over and over...

Some notes:

* Is created thanks to the work of Peter in Basic as the other components
(thanks to that I can do this work now), but is not an extension of Basic
Alert
* Jewel Alert is implemented with dialog pollyfil like MDL dialog
* The signature is:

Alert.show(message:String, title:String="", flags:uint=Alert.OK, parent:
Object = null, modal:Boolean = true) : Alert

That is more near to Flex that Basic Alert.

* If modal creates a backdrop (this is part of the features of the dialog
polyfill) that makes the dialog modal so you must resolve it to continue
working with the underlaying application, modal to false makes the alert
non modal and doesn't create the backdrop

*A note about Basic Alert: *I think we should change Basic to match this
since the all parameters except the last are in the same order as Flex,
while Alert in Basic changes this order. As well CloseEvent default flag is
for OK, but I think it should match CANCEL. If you agree in make this two
changes to Basic I can do that. I can make a commit in a develop branch
before do this and if you agree merge with develop

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira