royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Bindings with ITextModel
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2018 22:26:15 GMT
Hi,

in a MXMLViewBead I want to bind to components text property. Since the
components sets the text in the model I want to bind to model.text but
compiler says that property is not bindable. Some points:

- The file is a MXMLBeadView
- I have the appropriate binding bead MXMLBeadViewDataBinding set
- I want to do text="{ITextModel(model).text}"

The compiler complains.

TextModel has text and html properties not bindable, but I see other model
like in TitleBar that are bindable

- Why TextModel doesn't have binding ? (this use to be one the more used
models)

- Why don't use [Bindable("textChange"] in text and [Bindable("htmlChange"]
in html properties?

- If this is not the way to get "text" in the MXMLViewBead, how can I
retrieve it?

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira