royale-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: About Royale MDL Examples
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:17:49 GMT
Hi,

> Part of [2] says "For small amounts of source that is directly consumed by
> the ASF product at runtime in source form, and for which that source is
> unmodified and unlikely to be changed anyway"  That doesn't sound like
> "only in binary form”.

Yep there are some edge case exceptions for the inclusion of specifications DTD’s and the
like. I’m not sure that CSS would fit into the "unlikely to be changed” bucket (and as
you pointed out it has already changed) which is why I didn’t mention it in my reply. Anyway
I see you brought that up in the JIRA and we’ll see what the response is.

Thanks,
Justin