royale-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Removing the * selector
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:22:15 GMT
MDLDynamicTabsExample looks ok to me.  What do you see wrong with it?

On 2/22/18, 1:21 PM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com> wrote:

>I think the best example would be the simplest one. Please look into
>the MDLDynamicTableExample or MDLDynamicTabsExample and see how table/tabs
>looks like.
>
>Thanks,
>Piotr
>
>2018-02-22 22:10 GMT+01:00 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>:
>
>> I did a bit more experiments. I've declared variable like that:
>>
>> [Bindable]
>> public var comboList:Array = RoleEnum.comboList;
>>
>> compoList was changed to get/set in JavaScript. I've placed breakpoint
>>in
>> setter and it didn't raised.
>>
>> Piotr.
>>
>>
>> 2018-02-22 21:44 GMT+01:00 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Maybe there problem started to occur because the getter of RoleEnum is
>>> static [1]
>>>
>>> [1]  
>>>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%
>>>2FrPkNog&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f36cc4ebe29d108d57a3
>>>a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636549313011664649&sd
>>>ata=DfaPfGuAINh%2FrSTS09ofQkEVUDS9w5tn3zymfzD2xAw%3D&reserved=0
>>>
>>> 2018-02-22 21:32 GMT+01:00 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>>> Link with non working version [1]. Select one row and see what is in
>>>>the
>>>> console.
>>>>
>>>> [1] 
>>>>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftransp
>>>>iledactionscript.com%2Fdev%2Fexamples%2FPureMVCE&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%
>>>>40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f36cc4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2
>>>>c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636549313011664649&sdata=HDbXr3STknh6QXH549ki1AOPH
>>>>DJiT7TUYuYR5WLq4TA%3D&reserved=0
>>>> mployeeAdminBasic/
>>>>
>>>> Thanks, Piotr
>>>>
>>>> 2018-02-22 21:26 GMT+01:00 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>:
>>>>
>>>>> Link is to the old version which is working. I can deploy somewhere
>>>>>non
>>>>> working version if it helps. Let me do this and I will provide you
>>>>>link in
>>>>> couple of minutes. DropDownList will be available once you click on
>>>>>some
>>>>> row in the DataGrid.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> 2018-02-22 21:20 GMT+01:00 Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com.invalid>:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I may not be understanding you.  In theory, nothing has changed that
>>>>>> should affect your code, but I did have to replace some public vars
>>>>>>on
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> Binding classes so maybe I messed up there, although
>>>>>> DataBindingExample is
>>>>>> working.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In this last link, which my email server has obfuscated, appears
to
>>>>>>be
>>>>>> your app.  In the lower right is "User Roles" and a dropdownlist.
>>>>>>For
>>>>>> me,
>>>>>> I can see in the debugger that the dropdownlist is populated but
the
>>>>>> dropdown is disabled.  So I'm not sure where else in your app the
>>>>>> dataprovider was not being assigned.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thoughts?
>>>>>> -Alex
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 2/22/18, 12:08 PM, "piotrz" <piotrz@apache.org> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> >Above problems are with MDL version of this example [1], but
I
>>>>>> compiled
>>>>>> >also
>>>>>> >Basic version where I don't use anything from MDL and have the
same
>>>>>> >issue.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> ><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A
>>>>>> %2F%2Fapache-ro
>>>>>> >yale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com%2Ffile%2Ft1%2Froyale_b
>>>>>> asic_ed.png&dat
>>>>>> >a=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C19c9d7eb3b97431cb5fb08d57a
>>>>>> 3010a9%7Cfa7b1b
>>>>>> >5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636549269209330303&sda
>>>>>> ta=m1jnTWt%2BSJ
>>>>>> >sN1KticJzCbn%2F4N8xUutdSgSZruAYpMVs%3D&reserved=0>
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> >[1]
>>>>>> >https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A
>>>>>> %2F%2Ftranspile
>>>>>> >dactionscript.com%2Fexamples%2FPureMVCEmployeeAdminMDL%2F&d
>>>>>> ata=02%7C01%7Ca
>>>>>> >harui%40adobe.com%7C19c9d7eb3b97431cb5fb08d57a3010a9%7Cfa7b
>>>>>> 1b5a7b34438794a
>>>>>> >ed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636549269209330303&sdata=v%2B2s1d9G
>>>>>> MJGSYTyqFlbh1L2
>>>>>> >gPfs9jnCrMMSoDCeXCNk%3D&reserved=0
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> >Piotr
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> >--
>>>>>> >Sent from:
>>>>>> >https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
>>>>>> 2F%2Fapache-roy
>>>>>> >ale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%
>>>>>> 40adobe.com%7
>>>>>> >C19c9d7eb3b97431cb5fb08d57a3010a9%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c
>>>>>> 178decee1%7C0%7
>>>>>> >C0%7C636549269209330303&sdata=dJyhSipAH2oQxwYFLhv8lNAGlGoif
>>>>>> bl3kI5kgEZa2dU%
>>>>>> >3D&reserved=0
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>>>>
>>>>> Patreon: 
>>>>>*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>>>>>patreon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f
>>>>>1f36cc4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%
>>>>>7C636549313011664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2
>>>>>FEDTOXRRDGCQ%3D&reserved=0
>>>>> 
>>>>><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>>>>>patreon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f
>>>>>1f36cc4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%
>>>>>7C636549313011664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2
>>>>>FEDTOXRRDGCQ%3D&reserved=0>*
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>>>
>>>> Patreon: 
>>>>*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.p
>>>>atreon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f
>>>>36cc4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6
>>>>36549313011664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2FEDT
>>>>OXRRDGCQ%3D&reserved=0
>>>> 
>>>><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.p
>>>>atreon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f
>>>>36cc4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6
>>>>36549313011664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2FEDT
>>>>OXRRDGCQ%3D&reserved=0>*
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>>
>>> Patreon: 
>>>*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pa
>>>treon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f36
>>>cc4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365
>>>49313011664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2FEDTOXRR
>>>DGCQ%3D&reserved=0
>>> 
>>><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pa
>>>treon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f36
>>>cc4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365
>>>49313011664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2FEDTOXRR
>>>DGCQ%3D&reserved=0>*
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>
>> Patreon: 
>>*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pat
>>reon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f36cc
>>4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365493
>>13011664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2FEDTOXRRDGCQ
>>%3D&reserved=0
>> 
>><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pat
>>reon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f36cc
>>4ebe29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365493
>>13011664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2FEDTOXRRDGCQ
>>%3D&reserved=0>*
>>
>
>
>
>-- 
>
>Piotr Zarzycki
>
>Patreon: 
>*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patr
>eon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f36cc4e
>be29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365493130
>11664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2FEDTOXRRDGCQ%3D&
>reserved=0
><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patr
>eon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cf9d18f1f36cc4e
>be29d108d57a3a4301%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365493130
>11664649&sdata=u8U6wjo0BGCN%2B%2BEKRB%2B%2FjnJKN0%2BziFJ%2FEDTOXRRDGCQ%3D&
>reserved=0>*

Mime
View raw message