royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ASDoc, Routing, Releases
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 08:51:53 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Yes, your input on the UX is more than welcome.  Another approach you
could take is to download the last successful artifacts (bin/js-debug) and
tweak the ASDoc.css file and refresh the browser and let us know what
changes you made.

http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/Royale_ASDoc_Exam
ple/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/royale/ASDoc/bin/

Thanks,
-Alex