royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get assets (svg, png,...) inside *-js.swc and *-swf.swc libraries
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:48:16 GMT
I came into similar problem while working on transpiledactionscript
website. There were some CSS construction like scaleY, rotate etc. which
simply wasn't accepted by compiler - That is a bug - probably I should
raise an issue - I forgot about that.

I did workaround - I specified new file under recourse/additional.css -
where I put all problematic css. I've added link to it in
"mdl-js-index-template.html". Once I got maven build I had to have that
file in the bin/js-debug/resources/additional.css.

Compiler won't copy it for me, so I have used maven-resource-plugin in
order to copy that file [1]. I believe that is some additional approach.

[1]  https://goo.gl/mvUd9G

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki