royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get assets (svg, png,...) inside *-js.swc and *-swf.swc libraries
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 07:59:08 GMT
Hi Justin,

I think could be ok to have js and swf folders, ...although maybe the most
important thing in structure is the where to copy resources so final
outputs could grab only one copy of them and JS, SWF, WEBASM, and others
techs to come can grab it.

Maybe we should discuss this to find the right structure in output folder
so we get only one copy of resources and the best access to them by JS,
SWF, WEBASM and future outputs

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira