royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trying to build SWF version
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2018 15:36:09 GMT
Hi,

thanks! that make the trick I was missing:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.adobe.flash.framework</groupId>
<artifactId>playerglobal</artifactId>
<version>${flash.version}</version>
<type>swc</type>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

I'll be moving vivid theme to themes soon, maybe even with a change of name
I was thinking. But this better go in other thread

Thanks

> Weird. Do you have playerglobal here
> -> .m2\repository\com\adobe\flash\framework\playerglobal\ ?

> > Hi,
> >
> > since Alex made changes to how builds are done I always make JS version.
> > Now I'm trying to make SWF version with maven
> >
> > With vivid, as is a library I think I don't have to make anything, since
> > the output is an SWC
> >
> > with VividExample I change in pom.xml <targets>JSRoyale</targets>
> > to <targets>JSRoyale, SWF</targets>, or even removing JSRoyale at all
> >
> > if I put only SWF in targets my result in console is:

> > /Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Source/royale-asjs/
> > examples/royale/VividExample/target/compile-app-
> > config.xml
> >
> > Error: Missing builtin type Object
> >

> > Error: Unable to build SWF
> > /Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Source/royale-asjs/
> > examples/royale/VividExample/target/VividExample-
> > 0.9.2-SNAPSHOT.swf
> >
> > What could be the problem here? what is the missing object, could the
> > compiler let us know what missing object expect?
> >
> > Right now vividexample has versions of 4 html components so I think is
> ok,
> > even if I remove the use of the 4 controls and left the application with
> > only a view it behaves the same
> >

> > --
> > Carlos Rovira
> > http://about.me/carlosrovira