royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get assets (svg, png,...) inside *-js.swc and *-swf.swc libraries
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 07:44:15 GMT
Hi Alex,

> Any objections to copying EVERY file out of the assets folder?

I think that's completely fine. We should think that a SWC theme should
have only files that are completely needed by the SWF. If not is a task of
the creator to clean it for production. In Flex all was copied and
developers need to do (or not ) maintenance task of removing what's not
needed anymore.

But the compiler must do that, since the other option seems like a bug to
me.

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira