royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven royale distribution no longer works, but current release seems not to be a valid SDK
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 21:51:08 GMT
Thanks for looking into this Piotr,

now the distribution seems to have the right royale-sdk-description.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--

  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.

-->
<royale-sdk-description>
    <name>Apache Royale</name>
    <version>0.9.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <build>201802252142</build>

    <output-targets>
      <output-target name="js" version="Ecma5Strict" />
      <output-target name="swf" version="AS3" AIR="14.0" Flash="11.7" />
    </output-targets>
</royale-sdk-description>

but it continues to give the same error.
Maybe this is now a problem in NextGenAS, since the error says to fill "
nextgenas.sdk.editor" in settings.json while it fills
"nextgenas.sdk.framework" but although I put both configs the error still
persists and code intelligence does not work
I think Josh should take a look into this, I'll notify in the nextgenas
issue about this

{
"nextgenas.sdk.editor": "
/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Sdks/apache-royale-0.9.2-SNAPSHOT",
"nextgenas.sdk.framework": "
/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Sdks/apache-royale-0.9.2-SNAPSHOT"
}

thanks!

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira