royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website description
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 08:24:06 GMT
Hi,

I'm a bit confused here. Are you saying we have a "lorem Epsom" text in the
website? I search but can't find
Could you share a link?

btw, in all websites pages right bottom part you can see the "About Us"
with the description of what is Apache Royale.

Actually:

Apache Royaleâ„¢ <http://royale.apache.org/> is a highly productive open
source application technology for building expressive frontend applications
that outputs to different formats and deploys consistently on all major
browsers, desktops and devices.

But we can change to anything that comprises the best definition with
minimun wording

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira