royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refactoring Layouts
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 10:52:09 GMT
Hi Harbs,

I think flexbox does not resolve all layout problems, so it seems Grid is a
need, so maybe we should go for Edge, taking into account that in a year or
so, Edge will pass IE11, or that is what it should be... I think this is a
huge issue to make this shift

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira