royale-dev mailing list archives

From Gabe Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASDoc, Routing, Releases
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2018 20:32:06 GMT
Looking good. Very exciting that you’ve got routing working. That’s huge!

Some points/questions:

1. Why is bin-release not working?
2. Classes with internal classes produce invalid JSON (i.e. org.apache.royale.BrowserInfo)
3. I don’t package level functions listed (i.e. org.apache.royale.utils.array.rangeCheck)
4. Has anyone put any work into getting “details” populated? (The JSON appears to have
the data.)
5. I don’t see events listed.
6. The inheritance breadcrumb trail has links which sort of work, but they don’t actually
change the displayed contents.

The big question: How do I build this with real JSON data locally, so I can work on the ASDoc
app?

Harbs