royale-dev mailing list archives

From Gabe Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-typedefs - Build # 40 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:05:24 GMT
Weird.

In my build, I get that function commented out:

    /**
     * @param template [ITemplateArray]
     * @param var_args [*] Substitution values.
     * @see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/String/raw

     * @see [es6]
     * @returns {string}
     */
//    public static function raw(template:ITemplateArray, ...var_args):String { return '';
}

I’m not sure, but I’m guessing that is caused by this in externc-config.xml:

    <class-exclude>
        <class>controlRange</class>
        <class>ITemplateArray</class>
    </class-exclude>