royale-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [website] Things needed to release website ASAP
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2018 12:11:40 GMT
Hi,

You might want to run it pass trademarks first, but I guess that could be done after it released.
There is a checklist here [3]

From a quick look I notice a few minor things:
-  royalesdk.org is still not resolving to royale.apache.org for instance
- I believe trademarks asked for a disclaimer about using a commercial theme for the site
- copyright year needs to be updated
- missing security link [1]
- I don’t think the disclaimer here [2] goes far enough and could been see as encouraging
user to use nightly builds
- some of the more important links are mostly hidden at the bottom of the page (get involved
and source code for instance). The github link should possibly be less noticeable than the
source link.
- the team page description is still in fake latin and a there is a number of fake pages that
show up in the search results.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation