royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [website] Things needed to release website ASAP
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 12:44:36 GMT
First thought without to much review is new links:

[1] Nightly build asjs (swf, js)
[2] Nightly build js only
[3] ASDoc App link

Alex,

When I open link to ASDoc app I see following things in the console [4].
ASDoc not working. I have switched OFF my adblock but it didn't help.

[1] http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/royale-asjs/
lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/
[2] http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:
8080/job/royale-asjs_jsonly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/
[3] http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:
8080/job/Royale_ASDoc_Example/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/
examples/royale/ASDoc/bin/js-release/index.html
[4] https://paste.apache.org/42aj

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki