royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Clean up Alert
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2018 12:10:27 GMT
Hi Guys,

I'm working lately on some example using Basic/Express only components.
It's going quite good, especially with Peter's help with collections.
Now I need to user Alert, but it seems to me that this component need a bit
more love.

In case of JS sight it doesn't have View, but for SWF it has. I believe it
should create there all the parts of the Alert.

In the next days I'm going to fix all the issues related to that component.
Let me know if someone have something against to that Action. ;)

Thanks,
--

Piotr Zarzycki