royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Royale] DataGrid default configuration proposal
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 21:07:44 GMT
Hi Peter,

To me it is a good change. I was always wondering why DG is working with
ArrayList default. However let's say that I wanted to switch some of the
beads for that DataGrid or add some custom class. How am I supposed to add
second css class ?

If I have this: <js:DataGrid className="DynamicDataGrid"> and I have
something in my css file .myAdditionalClass {  }. Will it work ?

<js:DataGrid className="DynamicDataGrid myAdditionalClass">

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki