royale-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <cottag...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating 2015 FlexJS presentation
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:09:06 GMT
Hi:

Om presented this slide deck at ApacheCon in 2015 [1]. The FlexJS help docs
refer to it, and I wondered if it would be worth updating for current use
with Royale.

I would be happy to do the grunt work of updating the slides if someone can
provide the PowerPoint. Do we have a place to host such things?

Oh, was there a presentation script with this? If it is written out, I
would be glad to record it and turn it and the PowerPoint into a little
video we could post (and host) on YouTube. I do a lot of voice work for
various companies and record audio and assemble videos for them in my own
studio.

[1]
https://events.static.linuxfound.org/sites/events/files/slides/FlexJS_ApacheCon_2015.pdf

--